My Speak

Iam Vanesa and my surname is Díaz. I’m from Tenerife but I live in El Hierro island since 1998. I’m married and we have a son. He is 9 years old and his name is Idir. We live in El Mocanal, near Valverde.

We have got a farm and we have many animals there. There are 40 goats, 6 ducks and a few chickens. Also, I have one dog and three cats at home.


Normally, I work in the farm but now I am working at Guinea Museum as well. I’m a tourist guide and I’m working there for six months. I am going to finish in December.
I am studying too. I’m going to English class twice a week, on Monday and Wednesday in the evening. I need improve my English because I must speak English in my job sometime.

About my favorites things..I haven’t favorite drink because it depends of the moment. I need coffee in the morning, I love a cold beer when I work in summer and I like a cup of wine at night but I hate Tea. Tea is very bad for my stomach.
I like very much music. Music helps me to work. I prefer rock, soul and funky music and my favorite’s singer are Michael Jackson and Tina Turner.
I used to play basket while I was studying in the High School but now I have a pain in my back so I have to be carefully. I don’t practice sport however I have a good health because I’m moving all time. I walk in my job, I pick up animal’s food and I farm the land too.
And finally I go to tell about my hobbies:
I have little free time but I have hobbies as well. I enjoin creating cartoon movies on the computer and reading. I love to read. I like very much detective novel and I wish to learn English because I will like to read some English books.




1 comentario:

  1. Hi Vanessa. I like very much your Blog, I think that it`s very interesting. See you in Class.

    ResponderEliminar