Links to learn English

Hey partners.
I put here some links to learn English on internet or on your mobile.
These pages were helped me very much. I hope these help you.



This page is created by an English teacher from Peru and I like it very much because he speaks English and Spanish. You can improve your listening and to learn more about all teams that we are studying in class.

http://www.inglestotal.com/menu-general/cursos-gratis/curso-de-ingles-nivel-basico-elemental/

The lessons are written and spoken. Also, you can download it to listen later on your mobile or mp3. 


Other page with sound page is http://www.curso-ingles.com/varios/acibre.php

http://www.dawayingles.com/recursos-para-aprender-ingles/

I love amigos ingles.com, they are fanny people and I was learned very much with they. They have a You Tube canal.  

https://www.youtube.com/user/AmigosIngleses


And to finish, I suggest you to visit Ivoox. There you can find many English audios: Vocabulary, radios, etc. 

http://www.ivoox.com/

I use Ivoox's audios to listen English class and vocabulary list while I am working, driving or cooking.


Come on partners! Many resources exist on internet. Twitter, You Tube, Ivoox and You can find many app for your mobile in google store as well. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario